Help foundation is a non political, voluntary, non government Charity organization (NGO) working for social change and poverty alleviation in Bangladesh in all its forms through the promotion of sustainable development including health care, education and provision of basic human needs to all people-irrespective of their race, gender, religion or politics.
The goal of HELP FOUNDATION (HF) is to improve the socio-economic status of the disadvantaged people of both urban and rural through motivation, people’s organization, non-formal education, training and mobilizing available resources.
HELP FOUNDATION (HF) works with people whose lives are dominated by extreme poverty, illiteracy, disease and handicaps. With multifaceted development intervention HELP FOUNDATION (HF) strives to bring about positive change in the quality of life of the poor.
HELP FOUNDATION (HF) desires to make the organization financially and structurally strong ensuring optimum utilization of public and private resources as well as collecting resources from internal and external sources. HELP FOUNDATION (HF) is committed to ensure peoples participation, develop participatory decision making process and implementation for the environment friendly socioeconomic development of the targeted people, improving quality of work and mobilize peoples support for reaching the goal are the mission of HELP FOUNDATION (HF).
HELP FOUNDATION (HF) dreams of a society where without the perks of discrimination in sex, caste, color and equality. Humanity enables them to involve and participate in the mainstream development for sustainability and empowerment.
HELP FOUNDATION (HF) fosters up the values itself as follows:
- Justice: We are the supporters of all justice and are struggling for it.
- Honesty and Integrity: We keep own honesty to all principles of organization and pay integrity to the interest of HELP FOUNDATION (HF).
- Gender equity: We try to respect of each other and believe that the women folk are human being too. They have equal rights as human being.
- Transparency and accountability: We have no confusion in transparency and accountability to the people we work for and with whom.
- Responsiveness: We are responsive to the peoples need and aspiration of local communities.